June 29, 2012

Scott Henderson clinic by Poolguitarblog pt. 1

Unfortunately I had to remove the clinics because of copyright issues I wasn't aware of. It was a clinic from over 10 years ago and never thought for 1 second this was going to be a problem. I was just trying to 'spread the word'.  I emailed Scott and asked him about it.


Hi Jan,

Sorry about that - my publishing company is authorized to take down any non-approved stuff that comes up of me on YouTube. If it's a live show that I don't hate, I'll put it back up, but workshop footage is harmful to me because we're always trying to book them on the road for extra money so if people get it for free, they have less reason to attend.

Thanks for understanding -

All the best,

Scott





I understand! 
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment